My Valentine's Day Inspired Nails

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

I'm not a massive fan of Valentine's Day myself but I do like to get in the spirit of holidays slightly and this is often done through nail art! I've done these nails before and just think they look so cute, i'm really terrible at anything too fiddly so if you're like me and like easy to do but nice looking nails then look no further!


So like I mentioned before, I don't have the most steady hand hense the slight wobbly heart here and there! However, even if you're the same as me, they are so easy to do! For this nail art, I used Essie's Fiji which as you may have guessed from my post on overhyped beauty products I'm not in love with due to the formula but the colour is beautiful after the required effort, Topshop Helter Skelter which is like MAC Impassioned in a polish and dotting tools which my housemates got me from Ebay!


After painting on three layers of Fiji and letting it fully dry, I then took some of the Topshop polish and dabbed it onto a piece of paper. From that amount, I then dipped the dotting tool into the product and drew on two lines diagonally opposite eachother to create a heart shape. You can do them either to face you or away from you, but I chose to do them so they would face other people for this! Then all there's is to do is add a top coat and you're good to go :)

Hope this was helpful for any amateurs like me and have a lovely day Thursday whatever you're doing!

0 comments:

Post a Comment