American Goodies

Sunday, March 10, 2013


Another day, another haul. This is pretty shameful as I didn't actually need any of this stuff but when I saw a couple of people on Twitter say they use a website that sells American goods without the hefty shipping prices I was intrigued. Upon looking at the website, I found a ton of stuff I'd lusted over for ages - hense ANOTHER haul! I tried to limit myself but still somehow ended up with quite a few bits..!



So first up I picked up the Wet N Wild Eyeshadow Palette in 'Walking On Eggshells'. I have so much eyeshadow already but couldn't resist this! Heard so many good things about it and after using it a couple of times, I can definitely see why. The colours are beautiful, pigmented and buttery soft which is amazing at £--! I'd definitely get more of these little palettes if it weren't for the size of my collection.

I also picked up two more of the Maybelline Babylips after purchasing Cherry Me and Pink Punch from Ebay a couple of weeks ago and being really impressed. These ones are the Peppermint and the Peach. They even had an offer on the site of a free babylips with your order so I actually only paid for one which was amazing! I've yet to try these ones out but expect a full review of them soon.

Next is another cult product, the EOS Lip Balm, which I got in Summer Fruits. I have to say, so far I'm not blown away with this. I didn't find it really did a lot in terms of moisturization but maybe over time it'll work better!

Bit of a random one next which is the Extra Dessert Delights Gum in Mint Chocolate Chip. I'm really intrigued by these as I can't eat dairy or egg which pretty much knocks out 99% of actual desserts for me plus I'm on a healthy eating kick so feel these will be great for when I have any cravings!

The biggest splurge of all was a Tarte Blush which I got in the shade Amused - a bright pink. It took all my power to just order one but this looked like the most appealing shade to me that wasn't too similar to anything I already own and I love it! It provides a really pretty doll like flush without being overpowering and lasted longer than any of my MAC or NARS blushers which is a big statement.

Finally I picked  up the Maybelline Color Tattoo in Barely Branded and it's definitely love. Why they don't bring over the neutral shades to the UK I'll never know because this would sell amazingly here. It's a really pretty, pigmented champagne shade which works as a great base and alone also.

The website I got these from was http://www.cosmeticsandcandy.com/ which I'd highly recommend if you're after some stuff we can't get here :) this isn't a sponsored post in any way, shape or form but I just wanted to share it with you in case you're after things such as these like me!

Are you lusting after any of these items too?

0 comments:

Post a Comment