NOTD: Revlon Plum Seduction

Thursday, February 7, 2013


Revlon Plum Seduction £7.99

I figured I hadn't done a nail post in a while and after wearing this colour the last few days I decided now would be the perfect time to review Revlon's Plum Seduction. I haven't had this colour too long after purchasing it on a whim a couple of weeks ago but I absolutely adore it!

To me, this is a great transitional colour from Winter to Spring, a mid-toned purple pink that is perfect for brightening up an outfit without being too in your face. As always with Revlon I find application to be super easy and opaque - this one only taking two coats. It lasted around four days on my nails which is great for me because I try to change my nail polish about twice a week to stop myself getting bored. The finish was also nice and glossy and I'd highly recommend it for any time of year :)

What's your favourite Revlon or transitional nail colour?

Also running my giveaway for reaching 100 followers, one in two chances to win a MAC lipstick of your choice! Click here for the link!

0 comments:

Post a Comment