Recent Beauty Purchases

Thursday, February 21, 2013

Hi everyone! Been a bit bad lately with my 21st coming up and bought myself a few beauty bits that have been on my wishlist for a while. It started with Beauty Bay, then went onto Ebay and purchased some products unavailable in the UK and finally, a few things from Boots. So, onto the haul! :)

www.beautybay.co.uk

Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray - I've seen a lot of mixed reviews on this but I've wanted to try it for ages! I get a very oily T-Zone so i'm willing to try anything that may help it.

Urban Decay Primer Potion - My MAC Paint Pots aren't working on my oilier eyelids anymore annoyingly and I remember this primer being really good when I've used it before. I was torn between this and the Too Faced Shadow Insurance but as this one is £3 for the same amount I thought I'd go for this one.

OPI Nail Lacquer in Goldeneye - I saw this on someone's blog a while ago and absolutely fell in love with the shade. In the bottle it doesn't look like my kind of polish but swatches I've seen tell me otherwise!

Essie Butler Please - Although I'm not the biggest fan of Essie's formula this shade is undeniably beautiful. I actually really wanted Topshop's AWOL polish but they've annoyingly stopped doing it and this was the most similar shade I could find

www.ebay.co.uk

Kleancolor Polishes - I saw the shade Twinkly Love on Lily's blog and fell in love. I took up the offer of six (I got two of the Twinkly Love shade, far right) and also purchased Blind Date (small multi-coloured stars), Firework (copper with multi coloured glitter chunks), Take A Hint (lilac with iridescent glitter) and Aurora (pink with iridescent stars and glitter). I got them from here and I'd highly recommend the seller.

Revlon Colorburst Lipgloss in Papaya - I probably don't need to rave about these anymore since my post on how much I love them. This shade is unavailable in the UK but it's just a gorgeous corally shade that will be perfect for summer.

Maybelline Babylips in Pink Punch and Cherry Me - I've wanted these for ages and despite hearing rumours of them coming to the UK at some point, I couldn't wait! So far I adore them, they leave a pretty tint and work really well for moisturizing my lips too.

Shu Uemura Eyelash Curlers - My eyelash curlers completely broke last week and I completely gave into the hype and purchased these. To be honest, I've only used them once but so far I'm not overly impressed. They do the job, but no better than my normal cheaper ones and I find they're a weirdish shape, but we'll see!

Boots

17 Miracle Matte Powder - The hunt continues for the dream way to stop my T-Zone from being oily! I've heard Mel say she loves this and after being left disappointed by the Rimmel Stay Matte I'm hoping for good things from this powder!

Rimmel Match Perfection - I'm on the hunt for a really good drugstore brightening concealer and saw this on a blog (cannot for the life of me remember which!) how someone with great taste in makeup loves this so thought I'd give it a go!

Toni & Guy Advanced Detox - If you read my latest post you'll know I'd never be without this! I won't say much more than it's amazing and you should try it.

Have you tried any of these products?

0 comments:

Post a Comment