Disappointing Product: Kleancolor Polishes

Saturday, March 16, 2013


Hi everyone! You may remember a while ago I posted a haul and in that haul, I showed these Kleancolor polishes from Ebay. As I said then, I will be making my way through some of the products in that haul to do reviews when I feel I've given them a full test. Unfortunately today I'm gonna be writing a pretty negative review about these polishes as they just did not live up to my expectations!

As you can see in the bottles, they look beautiful. However, the reason I'm really not impressed is the terrible application of them! First of all, bare in mind these cost £18 for 6. I want to write this post because I really do not think they are worth it at all!


This shade is Aurora. The swatches above are about five coats of it and in those five coats, two or three nails only got one star from it. I'm lazyish when it comes to nails, I don't want to have to paint 5+ coats of glitter on top of another shade which has already taken a couple of coats, who has that time to paint a seven coat nail?! I thought maybe I could work with it but by the time enough glitter came out my nail polish was way too thick and didn't dry at all :(


Twinkly Love was the biggest disapointment of all. The first swatch is far left and as you can see, it's totally clear. This was after three coats - not one thing came out! The second is five coats where only one came out. The second two took 7+ coats!


This shade was the best of a bad bunch, Take A Hint. Plenty of glitter came out in about three coats so I will probably hang on to this one as it did look pretty with less effort than the other two but still isn't a great formula!

Sorry to make such a negative post but I actually love to read these kind of things so you're aware in case you're interested in something! I will keep posting reviews of the haul items and hopefully will have some better luck ;)

What product has disappointed you lately? I'd love to know! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment