Dior Diorskin Nude Shimmer Instant Illuminating Powder

Monday, January 28, 2013




This was a recent naughty purchase that I decided to reward myself after losing a stone (woohoo!) since I've decided it's a great motivator to purchase something from my wishlist everytime I lose a substantial amount. It's been on my wishlist for ages ever since I saw Tanya Burr use it in some of her videos and fell in love with the way it looked when the light hit! It's my first Dior product and I have to say, I'm extremely impressed.

The powder itself is so finely milled and buttery soft. As you can see from swatches below, it's a lovely light golden shade that blends effortlessly to give an amazing glow. It isn't too glittery, it's more of a sheen across your cheeks and doesn't make me look oily at all, just really lovely and healthy! As always with Dior, the packaging is beautiful and sleek, with a handy decent sized mirror inside for topping up any makeup. The spongey applicator is actually pretty good as far as in-product tools come and works well to dab the product onto your cheekbones without overdoing it.



It's usually about £32, but I purchased mine here from Escentual.com for just under £5 cheaper which I don't think is too bad for 10g of high end product!

Have you tried this? What's your favourite highlighter? :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment