Products Worth The Hype #1

Thursday, March 21, 2013


So after a pretty negative review last time, I really wanted to inject a bit more positivity back into my blog by doing a products worth the hype post! I was actually supposed to put this up a couple of days ago so I apologize for the delay, end of the uni year means a lot of deadlines! Anyway, onto the products I picked out :)

Nars Deep Throat - Although Nars Orgasm tends to be their most popular shade, I much prefer the pinky peachness of this one. It's my favourite pink blush and an all time favourite too! Their blushes in general last really well and have great pigmentation to match.

Korres Lip Butters - I will definitely have to do a post dedicated to these, I absolutely love them! Wild Rose is my favourite shade, I just find these offer a nice light tint whilst really moisturizing my lips. I own about four and always apply the Guava one before bed without fail to dodge dry lips.

MAC Eyeshadows - Of all the ones I own, I have only ever had a couple that I have found haven't suited me but I absolutely adore them. My favourite shades are All That Glitters, Malt and Sable but I really love them all for great pigmentation, amazing colour ranges and an all round good quality.

Real Technique Brushes - No longer do I have to spend a load of money on Sigma brushes as these are just perfect! Soft, easy to clean and are all great multi-use brushes.

Maybelline Babylips - I will definitely have to do a full review of these soon! I'm absolutely obsessed. They moisturize my lips, smell amazing, look pretty with any look and I want them all!

Bourjois Rouge Edition Lipsticks - I saw these on quite a few blogs before I purchased them but these are the best drugstore lipsticks! I do really like Rimmel Kate Moss but the smell does put me off a little so these beat them to the post. They are so comfortable to wear and there are so many lovely shades. My favourite has been the one pictured, #18 which is a deep berry purple.

Wet N Wild Walking On Eggshells Palette - Again, I haven't had this long but it's so great! I'd heard so much about this particular palette and though the shades are very shimmery I love the pigmentation and the colours so much.

NARS Laguna Bronzer - This is one of my HG products (and I don't have many, I'm very fickle!). The perfect colour, not too warm or too cool and works beautifully all over or just in the contours of my face. I will never not have this in my collection!

What products do you feel are worth the hype? I'd love to know other peoples! x

0 comments:

Post a Comment